This month, as well as the usual bundle of bug fixes and minor improvements, we’ve added the possibility to configure the same Email Scout Report for multiple recipients.
Multiple recipients for Email Scout Reports
Over the next four weeks we will be enabling this set of changes for more flexibility when an Email Scout Report is configured.
Destination field from Setup Email Scout Report page allows entering multiple recipients for the configured report, under the limit of 255 characters. This is available for all the delivery types.
The existing reports can be edited for adding multiple recipients.
Since the last major release, we’ve also fixed the following issues:
- MMA-8097. Fix an issue with Log Search Quarantine page continuous loading.
- MMA-6817. Fix an issue with Manage Outgoing Users page.
- MMA-8103. Adjust CSV template for data import in Incoming/Block list filtering rules on domain level.
- MMA-8110. Fix an issue with PDF version for Protection Report using Japanese language.
- MMA-8127. Fix the issue when setting the brand.
- MMA-8115. Adjust Desktop Table ESR template for Windows Outlook.
- MMA-8126. Fix the issue with login link emails not displayed correctly.
- MMA-8100. Fix issue with InnoDB table/index stats tables when missing preventing InnoDB to properly use stats and analyze tables.
- MMA-8162. Fix the issue when the user couldn’t be created.
- MMA-8168. Fix the issue with domain transfer for the clusters without Incoming license.
- MMA-8181. Fix the issue with internal service not restarting after update.
We’ve also made the following improvements:
- MMA-6424. Decreased the time required for the weekly maintenance window.
- MMA-3439. Add support for CHUNKING/BDAT so that the messages transferred over SMTP can contain the Carriage Return (CR) or Line Feed (LF) character.
- MMA-3990. Improve performance of submission IP authentication query.
- MMA-7244. Added further optimization for URL handling inside PDFs.
- MMA-8130. Increase lock wait timeout to allow for larger backend batch work. Add better index for statistics expiry speed.
- MMA-7940. Improve simple filtering rules when matching is on Country, Continent, and Language.
- MMA-622. Prevent adding Auto ESRs for the domains with catch-all option.