Build 143477 (2018-12-11)
What’s new this week:
Refreshed Navigation and Default Dashboard
The left-hand navigation pane has been completely refreshed in this update, with pages now grouped more logically so that it’s easier to find what you’re looking for. Some items have also been renamed so that it’s clearer when you’d want to use the page.
The default dashboard has also been correspondingly updated. In addition, pages that are seldom used are no longer in the dashboard link groups (you can still get to them via the left-hand navigation pane). If you’re using a custom dashboard, nothing will have changed, and you can still customize the dashboard to include any of the additional links if you wish. The items available in the default dashboard also differ at admin, domain, and email-user level, to reflect the actions that each of those users tend to most often do.
Archive Usage scheduled to go out of preview
The “Archive usage” page will become available to all users (that have archiving), not only ones with “features preview” enabled, as of the next update (for this release it is an announcement only).
- Resolved: Fixed error that could occur expiring the quarantine (#466)
- Resolved: Fixed error that could occur when releasing & training messages (#400)
- Resolved: Fixed a problem that would prevent removing an admin in some situations (#458)
- Resolved: Email Scout Reports would sometimes use a non-branded hostname (#510)
- Changed: Messages over 100MB will no longer be quarantined (#266)