- Added the ability for super-admins to skip PTR check (reverse DNS) in Whitelist IP.
- Super-admins now have the ability to skip the PTR (pointer records) check during IP whitelist configuration.
- CSV import and query rules to identify skip PTR check are also supported (MMA-3028).
- Blacklist sender and remove from quarantine in bulk.
- The ability to bulk remove messages from quarantine and blacklist the sender is now available from the log search. The ability to select a group of messages and blacklist the sender(s) without removing the message from quarantine is also supported. These actions are supported for both the incoming and outgoing log search. All control panel levels (admin, domain, email user) are supported, except for outgoing logs at email user level. (MMA-3175, MMA-524)