Note that these updates will only apply after the OS upgrade is applied to the cluster.
The latest Local Cloud update brings support for CloudBlue 20.4 and 20.5, some small reporting enhancements, and the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
Operating System Upgrade
A reminder that over the next 6-8 weeks, we will be upgrading all SpamExperts Local Clouds to a newer OS version. This will be actioned during the scheduled update period for each cluster. You should have received an email with more details – if not, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloudBlue 20.4 and 20.5 Support
The APS integration for CloudBlue (formerly Odin) has been updated to support CloudBlue 20.4 and 20.5. For more information on installing or upgrading the integration, please see our updated documentation.
New Email Scout Report Templates
There are four new Email Scout Report Templates available. These are similar to the “row” and “column” templates, but with a modernised look, and clearer instructions. “desktop card” is suited to users who typically view their reports on larger screens, and have a small number of report entries. “mobile card” is similar, but will work better for users who typically view their reports on smaller screens. The “desktop table” template is suited to users who typically view their reports on larger screens, and have a large number of report entries, or a large number of columns in the report. Finally, “mobile table” is similar, but again suitable to users who typically view their reports on smaller screens.
This update resolves the following issues:
- #3079 Outgoing email containing content with invalid encoding could not be viewed in the app
- 10825828 The volume of logging was decreased for clusters that have a larger number of domains and use automatic identity locking
- #1709 Cookie attributes have been updated to match the latest browser requirements. This also resolves issues with connecting to the app from some control panel integrations
- #1727 In some situations new super-admins would be unable to accept the SSA prompt to get into the app
- #3079 Messages quarantined for an outgoing user authenticating with an IPv6 address could not be viewed in some situations
- #3109 Releasing messages in bulk would fail in some situations
- #3126 Archive messages would not migrated to the storage locations in rare situations
- #1784 The remote syslog configuration page would have visual display issues in some situations
This update also includes the following improvements:
- #3092, #151, ca6a0272, 8c4706d7, 8d83c2ca, #3111 Updated several dependencies
- #1635 The “lock notifications” template dialog style now matches the other email template dialogs
- #3114 Added additional indexes on various tables
- #3058 Add new Email Scout Report templates