- Included ability for admins to prevent domain users from adding outgoing users (MMA-3320).
- Admins now have the additional option to restrict sub-admins and domain users from adding new outgoing users. This restriction supports both auth by IP and SMTP AUTH (username/password).
- This feature can help simplify billing and prevent over-billing by limiting sub-admins and domain users from actively adding Authenticating IP addresses and exceeding their usage policy.
- Optionally auto-create email user accounts for identities with verified email (MMA-3310).
- This new configuration enhancement makes it easier to onboard new users with the option to automatically create a new user account after verifying the email with OAuth.
- Improved filenames in archive export (MMA-3233).
- Usability is increased with archive export by adding parameters of the log search in the exported file name including date, subject, sender and recipient.