- Made onboarding easier by checking destination and providing link to configure mailboxes after adding a domain (MMA-505)
- One of the first steps in onboarding is to add a domain. The Add Domain panel has been enhanced with a new Add and configure button which when selected will show a validation of the destination mail server and will directly link to the mailbox configuration.
- Improved mailbox configuration (MMA-486, MMA-1276)
- Admin default is set to automatic population of mailboxes if auto-detection (for new domains) is selected. Automatic population of mailboxes is only available when using auto-detection on destination mailserver and when the destination is not a catch-all.
- Mailbox configuration has also been enhanced to notify the user that if they select the Protect Specific Mailboxes Only option then only mailboxes that have been added with filtering explicitly enabled will be protected.